The most revolutionary sex medicine that can change the way you make love forever!
Xtra Power capsule is a powerful combination of some of the most potent ayurvedic herbs. Xtra Power is an excellent ayurvedic medicine for all types of sexual dysfunctions and weaknesses. It has some of the most precious ayurvedic ingredients that help to revitalize the reproductive system and stimulates a strong urge for sex. Unlike other ayurvedic sex power medicines Xtra Power does not take months to show its effect. Just after taking the Xtra Power pill you get an immediate blast of highly bulging and pulsating rock hard erections that will last for hours.
This wonderful sex medicine works amazingly well for strengthening the body and also increases immunity.
It is a time-tested combination of several rare ayurvedic herbs and minerals for people who have lost all hopes for getting relief from their sexual problems. Herbs like ashwagandha, extracts of shudh shilajeet, kaunch beej and safed musli used in the formulation of Xtra Power have been used for centuries as erectile dysfunction natural treatment in ayurveda.
Xtra Power is a special combination of 100% natural organic herbs. It is a wonderful sex medicine for men who are suffering from sexual dysfunctions like premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, low libido, lack of desire, insufficient sperm count etc. etc. The organic natural extracts present in Xtra Power gives optimum nutrition to the male reproductive organs so that they function properly without any failure.
Ingredients of Xtra Power Capsule –
- Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha is also known as Indian ginseng. This powerful herbal medicine for men power gives energy to the whole body. If a person is suffering from sexual weakness then this herb acts as an ayurvedic upchar by acting as a natural aphrodisiac to provide vital energy and stamina to stay longer in bed. The calming and rejuvenating properties of this ayurvedic herb relaxes the mind and prepares the body for a fulfilling sexual experience. Ashwagandha is an adoptogenic herb. It strengthens the adrenal glands and lowers the stress levels by increasing the production of cortisol. As most of the times erectile dysfunctions is psychogenic and performance anxiety plays a vital role in it, using ashwagandha can greatly influence the situation is a positive way.
- Shilajeet – Shilajeet is a mineral which is found in the Himalayan range naturally occurring as a black solid substance. After proper purification and processing the product is generally known as Shudh Shilajeet. It is one of the most widely used minerals in ayurvedic medicines. It is known to enhance the male sexual health to a great extent. In a clinical study, Shilajeet was found to improve testosterone production in healthy males. Shilajeet is also found to help in CFS (Chronic fatigue syndrom), helps delay the normal ageing process, and in another study it was found to help male infertility by increasing the total sperm counts.
- Safed Musli – This herb is used for centuries in India in the preparation of sex power capsules meant for the sexual enhancement in men. It is known to improve the overall functioning of the male reproductive organs and it also strengthens the immunity. Recent scientific researches have shown that uses of safed musli increases the blood flow into the pelvic region and improves erection, promotes testosterone production and increases sperm counts. Its therapeutic use as an aphrodisiac is comparable to the modern products like Viagra and Cialis but without any harmful side effects.
- Mucuna Pruriens (kaunch) – Kaunch seeds contain an active alkaloid L-Dopa that is known to give relief in Parkinson’s disease. It also strengthens the nerves and improve the electrical transmission of messages from the brain to other parts of the body through the neurons. It is also used in most of the aphrodisiacs that are used for treating sexual problems in men.
Apart from these three main herbs there are several other natural ingredients used in the preparation of Xtra Power capsules. These are listed below:
Saffron 30mg, Skink 40mg, Quercus 40mg, Crocus Sativa Linn 40mg, Castoreum 20mg, Phycotis Ajowan 10mg, Nagchakni 30mg, Gold leaf 30mg, Myricangithumb 60mg, Cinnamonium 60mg, Silver Leaf 60mg, Eugenia 40mg.
Dosage and administration –
One capsule of Xtra Power should be taken daily at bedtime. It is advisable to keep a gap of one hour between dinner and the dosage of Xtra Power . The capsule must to be taken with a glass of warm milk. We do not recommend taking Xtra Power with water or any other drink. For best results do not eat anything else after taking this sex medicine. It usually takes about 45 to 60 minutes for the medicine to assimilate in blood and show its effect. So if you want to get immediate results use it about one hour before sexual intercourse.
Benefits of Xtra Power capsule –
- Xtra Power is a sex capsule for men with a natural blend of several herbs that helps in rejuvenating men’s energy.
- It helps men with severe sexual weakness.
- Xtra Power is a highly potent sexual stimulant that produces an immense urge to have sex..
- It is an ayurvedic medicine that helps to achieve amazing orgasm in both the partners.
- Xtra Power increases the production of sperm and increases the amount of semen ejaculate.
- It also helps to increase panis size during erection. There are several ling vardhak oils available which can be used along with this for even more pronounced results.
- Xtra Power is one of the best ayurvedic products. It helps men with erectile dysfunction. You get immediate rock hard erections with Xtra Power.
- People suffering from premature ejaculation can use Xtra Power to last longer in bed.
How long should you take Xtra Power?
Xtra Power is a completely natural and safe ayurvedic treatment. The recommended duration of treatment for permanent cure is 1-3 months depending upon the severity of your illness.
Dietary recommendations with Xtra Power –
- Drink lots of water and other liquids to flush out harmful toxins and impurities from the body.
- Eat plenty of fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables as they contain natural source of vitamins and minerals to boost up the energy levels in the body.
- Avoid alcohol, Tea, coffee, tobacco and other intoxicating items.
- Do regular physical exercise and yoga to remain fit mentally as well as physically.
- Take high-fiber, high-protein diet for better results.
Recommended changes in your lifestyle –
A little alteration in your daily routine and habits can make a big difference in achieving your goals.
- Do regular exercise, yoga, stretching and meditation for physical as well as mental health. Doing meditation and yoga specially helps in the healing process and calms the irritated nerves.
- Don’t forget to take sound sleep for 6 to 8 hours daily. Avoid late-night activities like watching television. The old school saying “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise” stands true here too.
- If you are addicted to smoking and alcohol then please avoid these completely as these intoxicating materials can have severe effect on your health.
- Excessive intake of tea and coffee should be avoided.
- Porn and other immoral and unethical activities like masturbation should be avoided completely.
- Excessive use of modern conventional medicines should be avoided.
How does Xtra Power work?
Xtra Sex Power Capsules are a unique combination of some of the rarest herbs and natural minerals. These highly concentrated extracts of the herbs stimulate the pituitary gland to release hormones required for the normal dilatation of the blood vessels in the panis at the time of sexual intercourse. The dilated blood vessels allow inflow of excess blood inside the penile tissues which causes erection. The other ayurvedic herbs present in Xtra Power increase the sensory threshold for ejaculation resulting in longer and more satisfying sexual intercourse. Regular use of Xtra Power sex medicine is known to give permanent relief from erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and low libido.
What are the indications for using Xtra Power ?
Xtra Power is indicated for use in the following conditions –
- Premature ejaculation
- Erectile dysfunction
- Lack of sexual interest
- Low testerone level
These sexual problems are very common in men between the age of 25 to 50 years. Here we discuss these issues briefly so that you have a better idea about your illness and this will in turn help you in choosing the right sex medicine for you.
Almost all the men find themselves ejaculating sooner than they like. This is a common occurrence and does not need any medication because in most cases it is only the psychological status of the male partners that keeps him asking for more. But if the problem is persistent and you ejaculate within a minute or two or even before penetration then you need help. The most common causes of premature ejaculation include anxiety and emotional disturbances, imbalance in some brain chemicals, over arousal and stimulation, hypersensitivity of the glans penis, prostatitis and inflammation of the urethra.
Erectile dysfunction means that either there is no hardness in the penis during sexual activity or the hardness is not enough for penetration. This is a very embarrassing situation for the person and may cause other psycho somatic issues including depression and anxiety. In extreme cases the patient may develop suicidal tendencies. Many men try to take conventional modern sex tablets like Viagra Levitre and cialis which are commonly available in the medical stores as well as online medicine shops. But you must be aware that these drugs are not suitable for everyone and self-medication with these controlled medicines may have serious side effects.
Common causes for erectile dysfunction include blockage in the blood vessels, hypertension, hyper lipidemia, diabetic neuropathy, sub optimal testosterone levels in the blood, smoking drinking alcohol, sedentary lifestyle and other emotional and social factors. ED has a direct correlation with the age of an individual. Almost 1/4 of men find themselves having some sort of erection problem by the age of 65 years. However the good news is that ED can be treated at any age with ayurvedic medicine and unani medicine.
Low libido or less interest in sex is a highly personal factor and is subject to personal preferences. Different people have different levels of interest in sex and that is completely normal. Sometimes you may have a completely normal libido but your partner has highly demanding sexual interest and that may reflect as if you have less interest in sex. This is very common in long-term relationships and it only requires counseling of the couple.
A chronic health problem, overuse of conventional sex medicines, low testosterone levels and emotional disturbances along with relationship problems can cause you to have less interest in sex. As you age it is very normal to have lesser interest but for a healthy young male having no interest in sex is completely unnatural and needs immediate professional help.
Low testosterone level
Testosterone also known as the male sex hormone is responsible for most of the functioning of the reproductive system. Low testerone level can have serious implications on a man’s sexual life. There are certain signs that give you an indication that you have low testosterone levels. These include less interest in sexual activity, difficulty in attaining hard erections, increase in the male breast size, episodes of hot flashes and memory problems. People suffering from low testosterone also happen to have more problems like depression and anxiety and also they have smaller than normal testicle size as well as penis size. The muscles are weak and bones are soft.
It is highly recommended to consult your doctor if you find yourself having any of the signs of low testosterone. Some doctors may suggest you testosterone replacement therapy in the form of patches and injections but the use of testosterone therapy is controversial and may have it’s own implications.
Some special tips for a more enjoyable sexual experience
- Keep your room temperature warm during sexual intimacy. When the temperature is warm you sweat more and it releases more testosterone which is a biological turn on factor for women. Heat also causes better blood flow and more bulging of the penis and vagina.
- Indulge in a wholesome foreplay. Foreplay plays an important part in achieving orgasm for woman.
- Gently touching licking the nipples, and playing around with the clitoris and inner thighs may stimulate your girl like no other and produces an immense orgasm.
- G-spot targeting can be a hidden asset if you want to make your girl scream with excitement. We bet your girl will not forget you if you could stimulate her G spot. G spot is a typical part of the vagina located on the anterior (front part) wall of the vagina between the vaginal entry and the uterus. The best way to reach a woman’s G spot is to insert from the back side. You could try the doggy style sex for stimulating the G spot.
- If you had a long hectic day and find it difficult to have sex in the night you could indulge yourself in early morning sex. Researches have shown that the testosterone levels are at the highest just before dawn.
- Dirty lusty talks can turn on your girl. Show your desires to your girl, tease her and be a bad boy when it comes to sex. Most women want to see the bad boy in you while having sex. Show them your wiid side. They will love it.
What does Ayurveda say about sex?
Sex is not a modern discovery. Man has been having sex since the evolution of mankind. Ayurveda, one of the world’s oldest medical systems talks about sex in detail. Ayurvedic treatments for sexual dysfunctions aim to restore the balance between a man’s internal doshas and the environment. According to the ayurvedic principles any illness arises due to an imbalance between the humours (doshas). So in ayurvedic medicine sexual problems are treated by correcting the lost balance in these doshas. Several herbs, concoctions, and formulations are used along with yoga, pranayam and meditation to treat sex problems.
Ayurveda considers sex as an integral part of life. According to Vatsayan men and woman should have daily sex to keep fit. The ideal time described in ayurvedic manuscripts is two hours after dinner. Because this is the time when Kapha dosha is at work.
Modern conventional medicine and sex
The modern conventional medicine aims to correct the underlying cause that is causing the illness. Likewise in case of sexual problems they aim to seek the underlying cause. The irony is that in most of the cases of sexual dysfunction there is no any underlying cause. In modern science they call it idiopathic and a psychological approach is taken to treat such cases. Medicines used in modern medical science to treat sex problems are mainly symptomatic and work on – as and when required basis. Till date there is no single sex medicine in modern science that may rectify a case of sexual dysfunction. Sex tablets like Viagra, levitra, and cialis are very well known for their side effects.