Last Updated on by
Nightfall is a socially embarrassing sexual disorder that can not only affect your health, but also your confidence and your ability to be comfortable in new situations. If you have ever said no to a sleepover simply because you were afraid of ejaculating in your sleep, or if you are unable to perform sexually because you have already ejaculated many times over while sleeping, you will know exactly how nightfall could affect you.
Nightfall in men, or wet dreams, is a very common problem. In fact, it is more common than you would believe. Many men experience it regularly, while some experience it as a one off event, occasionally. Sometimes, the condition becomes so severe that the person suffering from it begins to suffer from many physical and emotional ailments. Fortunately, if you suffer from this condition, you can stop it before it takes a turn for the worse.
The good news is that with medication and self discipline, this involuntary ejaculation can be prevented. There are some ways you can limit the incidence. A good medicine can additionally ensure that you get rid of the problem and replenish all the bodily fluids and nutrition that you lost because of excessive nightfall. Here are some simple tips that can work as treatment for nightfall.
- Engage in a physical activity for at least 30 minutes a day. This will help your body come into action and will help release any pent up sexual tension.
- Have a drink of water at least 2 hours before you go to bed. Avoid drinking any liquids thereafter. If you have the habit of drinking milk before going to bed, drink it in the evening instead.
- Pass urine just before you go to bed and ensure that you have emptied your bladder.
- Meditate for a few minutes before going to bed. If you do not know how to meditate, you can listen to some soothing music or read books that soothe and calm you.
- Avoid watching pornographic pictures and videos, or having sexually stimulating discourse and thoughts.
- If you do experience nightfall, relax and do not worry too much about it. The more you worry about it, the more you will tend to get anxious. This anxiety, before going to bed, can cause nightfall.
- Take care of your digestion. An upset digestive system is often the underlying cause of persisting nightfall.
- Masturbating is a healthy practice which helps you relieve pent up sexual energies and control nightfall to a large extent. If you feel sexually stimulated, masturbate to avoid involuntary ejaculation.
- Practice kegel exercises. These strengthen your pelvic floor and give greater control to your pelvic muscles so that you do not experience any involuntary movements there.
Apart from this nightfall treatment at home, there are herbal and natural Ayurvedic medicines which can be used to replenish your nourishment and bodily fluids which may have been lost due to excessive nightfall ejaculations. These medications also help control the involuntary muscle movements which cause nightfall.